This year there will be a Paradarts Pairs tournament on Friday and a Paradarts Singles tounament on Saturday. For the first time we have two Singles tournaments. One for standing players and one for wheelchairs. After last years succes we hope to greet a lot of enthousiastic paradartsplayers again.
To be able to register for the paradarts tournament you must be in possession of a World Paradarts doctor’s certificate. You can download it here. You must email this doctor’s certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the tournament
All the player’s cards will be send by e-mail to the contact person who did the registration.
Very important: You must have your player’s card PRINTED with you during the event. You cannot pick it up any more. The barcode on the player’s card will be scanned at the entrance. It is not possible to show it on your mobile phone, as you need to show it printed at the match tables. If player’s cards have to be printed by the organization during the event, costs will be charged. Paradarts players must register at the ‘Paradarts Playing Area’ where they will get their matchschedule. See the program for exact times to report.
WARNING: If you don’t show your printed card at the match table ten minutes before your game, you will be disqualified. The organization is not responsible for this!
Players must mark themselves after a lost game or are responsible for arranging a marker. The player remains responsible at all times for marking.
If you want to go outside during the day, always make sure you have a stamp on the inside of your hand / wrist. You will receive a stamp at the door.
There is no dress code for the Friday and Saturday. Only for the podium matches on Sunday, the general NDB dress code applies. At all times; club expressions in any form (football, motorcycle or otherwise) are not allowed.
There are regulations regarding shirt sponsoring as included in the general rules of the NDB. This means that the organization has the right to protect the interests of its (main) sponsors during the Dutch Open Darts and to refuse advertising material from players, teams, organizations, spectators or other sponsors.
All players who play on stage must wear a sticker of the (main) sponsor provided by the organization.
– Legitimation is mandatory at all times if you are older than 13 years.
– If a player loses his player’s card during the tournament, he can buy a new one for €5.00.
– You will not be announced. On the player’s card the timetable and the board on which you play will be mentioned. You must report at the match table 10 minutes before the start of your game. If you do not report in time, a regulatory defeat is the result.
– If you want to know more about the tournament format click here.
– If you want more information about the rules and regulations click here.
All the prize money will be paid by bank transfer for practical and security reasons.
If you have won and are entitled to prize money then this will be transferred to you. It is therefore very important that you fill in the prize money form correctly during the Dutch Open Darts. You will receive this form at the table before the start of the round where prize money can be earned. You are responsible for the correct completion and submission of this form. You can hand in this form on all days at the competition table or at the reception of the Bonte Wever.
Click here for the breakdown of the prize money.
It is going to be very cosy in the Bonte Wever! There will be entertainment provided in the barstreet with several pubs and of course there is a DJ in the party tent! In addition, there is sufficient seating for something to eat or drink. Of course there are several stands available for nice (darts) articles.
The party tent will close at 6pm on Friday and Saturday.
Especially for the paradarters there are a few parking places reserved near the entrance of De Bonte Wever. If you want to use a disabled parking space, you must send us an email with your name license plate, and a copy or photo of your disabled parking card. This can be done at: email@example.com
– Smoking is only allowed in the designated areas.
– Under 18 years, we do not serve alcohol, as forbidden by law. The passing over of liquor to a person under 18 is absolutely not allowed.
– Using drugs in any form is not allowed.
– It is not permitted to take objects that could endanger safety and drinks or food. The security personnel have the right to search you. Whether or not to allow materials is to be assessed by security.
– Aggressive, disruptive and / or intimidating behaviour will not be tolerated.
– In all cases, the instructions of the staff of ‘De Bonte Wever’ and security personnel must be followed immediately.
– These house rules apply in addition to the regular house rules of De Bonte Wever which you will find at the entrance and at various other places in the complex.
– Not following the rules of the house may result in a denial of access to the complex for a definite or indefinite period of time and / or involvement of the police.
The organization of the Dutch Open Darts and the Bonte Wever wishes all participants a lot of success and fun, see you in Assen!